Beside a walk through this touristic town - venue of the
1936 Winter Olympics - guests may:
- relax at the Lake Eibsee with a breathtaking view at
the Zugspitze, Germanys tallest mountain (9720 feet)
- take the cog railway Zugspitzbahn towards the Zugspitzplatt
- take the Eibsee Cable car
- hike through the Partnachklamm Gorge
- take a chairlift to the peak Eckbauer.
- Following the Alpine Road to the East we will pass Mittenwald
the most beautiful town in the Bavarian Alps with its
painted houses and churches and the violin making museum.